Newplacement for Employers
Best-practice employers offer professional support to those employees who have been adversely affected by a restructuring process. Some form of bespoke support during the Newplacement or Outplacement processes is beneficial to both parties:
- The employees are in good hands and with the help of excellent coaching, are able to get their professional life back on track.
- The employer feels that they have provided the restructured employees with the best possible Support Package.
When it comes to Newplacement I place emphasis on the following:
- Immediately mobilising all available resources
- Recognising the situation as a new opportunity
- Defining the situation with the individuals concerned
- Rebuilding self-confidence and uncovering potential
- Defining and achieving goals
(A clear application strategy, top quality documentation and extensive preparation for the job interview are key elements in this phase.)
As a rule “Dorie Massumi Newplacement” offers support for three to twelve month periods. The content and length of the support is dependent on the general requirements of the client and the personal needs of the individual.